Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Makeup Haul

I know I blogged about telling or rather ch`llenging myself that I should control on buying too many makeup stuff a few weeks ago, but I guess I failed on that. Because just two weeks ago, I bought a lot! Boy, I tried but it was really hard to resist these babies. so check them out.

note: I've been using some of those for a few days already, so try to read my very short reviews. hehe

so here's a haul of makeups:

1st batch (all from the supersale bazaar which was held at the World Trade Center)
Bought all of these in one day
1. NYX soft matte lip cream in tokyo - I really like the color but it looks too light on my lips
2. NYX eyeshadow pencil in Milk - it's good you can use it as an eye shadow base too.
3.NYX round lipsticks in doll and peach - I just love nyx round lipsticks!
4. ELF tinted moisturizer in Nude - I'm not contented with this one. I don't like the smell and consistency.
5. ELF blush in pink passion - nice too because it gives you a healthy looking glow.
6. ELF eyebrow lifter and filler in ash - at first I thought that the ash color is too light for my brows but the once you brush it with the brow brush it'll blend pretty well that is perfect if you want to achieve lighter brows.
7. CoverGirl pressed powder in clean - It gives a very light coverage perfect for everyday use.
8. Le Faerie oil control gel - I haven't tried it yet, but you can check out lefaerie's shop if you like.
9.eos lip balm - which is love at first try. best for those who have dry chappy lips.


2nd batch (these items were bought a week after my spending ban, see I really did not last long at all) 

1. Marrionaud N32 brush - two thumbs up for this one!
2. Stippling brush from Landmark - haven't tried yet
3.  Etude House drawing eyebrow pencil in 02- it is in greyish brown color and it comes with a brow brush. love this too and it's really affordable, it is only P128.
4. 4u2 dreamgirl BB cream in faith - not satisfied with this one, but it's okay.
5. MISSHA silky soft foundation - this one is okay too but not as good as their BB cream line.
6. Maybelline color sensation lipstick in Angel Rose - I have 3 color sensation lipsticks and this one is my favorite so far. I like its soft pinkish color.
7. Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express Mascara - really good mascara actually it's is my second one because I lost the first one I bought. :(
8. Contour and highlight powder - haven't tried it too.


So, what do you think? oh. I think it's scary. scary for my pocket and wallet. This has to stop. hehehe. kiddin! but the challenge is still on. My first month of the challenge, definitely failed! but will try again. lol! :) So tell me this is normal.


anyway, School is about to end and summer is just around the corner, I could really feel the heat here in Manila. Ugh. Computation of grades is really tough man. believe me, it's hard to put a failing mark on my student's grade. (super maawain kasi ako) hahaha!


Enjoy the summer, LADIES! :))