Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What's in my make-up bag?

I know a lot of girls out there have already blogged or even vlogged about "what's in my make-up bag" thing. So for sure the title is really familiar with you guys. Anyway, A bit more than two years ago, I didn't know much about make-up. In fact, I only carry three things with me, my pressed powder, blush and lip gloss. that's all and I was good to go. I didn't even put those in a make-up bag.

Now that I'm becoming addictive to make-ups, well thanks to the internet for all the information, I now carry  a lot of stuff with me everyday. For me it's a lot, considering the three pieces before.

Here are the things I always carry in my make-up bag: (Note: I change my lipstick and powder blush from time to time.)




1. ELF Eyelash Curler
2. AVON Smooth Mineral Blush Powder in Blushed shade
3. AVON Supercurlacious Mascara
4. Garnier Light BB Eye Roll-on
5. In The Secret French Kiss Gloss
6. NYX lipstick in B52
7. The Body Shop Concealer Stick
8. The Body Shop pressed powder in 02 shade
9. Maybelline lip balm
10. Etude House Proof 10 Brush Brow

Another purpose why I let you peek into my bag is that I wanted to see what will happen like a year from now. If there'll be changes to the make-up products I'm using now. Hmm.. Let's see about that.

Oh wait, did I miss something in my make-up bag? I'm sure there's a lot more, but for now I have to stick to that. It's not easy to carry around a lot of things. right? :)

p.s.

I would really love to use eyeliner but I just can't because of my allergies, that usually make my eyes so itchy which left me with no choice but to rub it. so the tendency it'll just smudge. :(